EAT = Authentic Thai Kitchen
- Golden fritters are a must have. Also the pad thai is amazing!
- Jade Thai Dumplings are always great, as is the calamari.
- Pad Thai is delish
- Try the Thai Iced Tea - Really good
- Great food, but really slow lunch service. Don't bother if you're in a rush.
- I come here once every two weekends at least - for the lunch special. I get the vegetable pad thai with spring rolls: $7:50. Best food, just right proportions. Eat= rocks
- Pretty solid Thai food. They were really speedy and friendly with their pick-up! A good bargain and I'll definitely be back!
- DELISH food and drinks. Just don't sit near the front on a hot day, you can't feel the a/c.
- The blood orange margarita is to die for!
- Sit away from the door . They love to leave it open.
- Pad Thai takeout= awesome and a great value: $9.80 with tax.
- Thai iced tea & chicken pineapple fried rice....delicious!
- Great neighborhood Thai! Flavorful, affordable and a nice staff. Get the pad thai, drunken noodles, duck salad, green curry or pad see ew.
- If you get the thai iced tea, they give it to you in a BUCKET. And it's $3!
- The seafood with rice lunch special was bland. Eat= no more
- My favorite Thai on the Upper East Side -- great lunch special!
- Thai basil chicken, cashew chicken & drunken noodles are fantastic!! Best Thai I've found in the area & in a longtime! I eat in or get it delivered a few times/week and it's healthy!!
- Aged porkchops are the bomb! Really good and the citrus sauce is awesome!
- Get the long island ice tea. Super strong and cheap!
- Spare ribs apetizer is like an entre, get it