Eastville Comedy Club
- This comedy venue at Manhattan's East Village is one of the city's most packed comedy clubs, having been host to acts like Louis C.K., Jim Gaffigan, Aziz Ansari, and Janeane Garofalo.
- Chairs can be uncomfortable but for free comedy it is worth the visit. Get a beer or soda and avoid the liquor.
- Never been treated so rudely by a bouncer in my life. There are a million other comedy clubs in the city that are at the very least cordial. Will NEVER be back here again.
- Yeah Judah Friedlander!
- 5 dollar pbr's?! Fuck that
- Fun night tonight
- I can't stop laughing
- Andrew Schulz & Gary Vider: Amazing!
- One of my favorite comedy clubs in NYC. They always have a solid handful of stand-up comedians each night. Get on the no-cover list.
- See 30 Rock's Judah Freedlander (Frank) do a stand-up set.
- What a spectacular place for a great evening of entertainment.
- Pricey, staff is rude, horrible place. No food, just the comedy is good but you can get there elsewhere
- I love coming here. But avoid the 7pm show at all cost. The comics are good. But there are 5-10 people in the crowd that early. It's awkward for comedy. Late showing always. Trust me.
- They include the tip on your bill so don't tip.
- Comedy is pretty good. The lineup doesn't change too often though and headliners can cancel. Just get on the free entry list and it's all good
- Loved the show... But there is nothing funny about the bartender/waitress went there Tuesday night to see a show and was completely turned off by how rude and Jaded the staff was.
- Not the nicest looking club by any means but the service is efficient and if the comics are good you'll have fun
- Go to the 7 pm show for a more intimate crowd. The line for the 9 pm gets long so show up early. 2 drink minimum.
- Bring a date and enjoy some great up and coming comedy
- The 2 drink minimum's a little pricey, but I saw Judah Friedlander and some cool comics in an intimate spot. Jim Gaffigan was a surprise guest! Definitely stick around for the free shots afterward.