Eastside Luv Wine Bar y QueSo
- There are hip bars that try to be rec rooms and cool bars that try to be speakeasies, but the bar that replicates your real or imaginary abuela's living room.
- Ask for the Mariachi-okie calendar
- Saturday nights! Get there early to get in free & a table. At 12a a burlesque show with a live band start!
- There is a mentally challenged bouncer working the door that will tell you a collared shirt is needed. And if you ask him to make an exception he will say he can't because then he won't get paid.
- Try the Sangria! It's the best.
- Morrisseyoke on the first Thursday of every month is absolutely one of my favorite things in LA.
- Great little bar in Boyle Heights that features local live music. Street parking is not always easy to find especially on weekends but MTA Gold Line station is right across the street.
- This secret spot is truly worth heading to...the ambiance is 60's burlesque style....the bartenders are great and the DJ is super cool!!
- Fun local spot with great music and delicious wine.
- worse place ever will be reporting this place to the city worse little ghetto bar ever
- ESL Pari Pari is every Thursday. Cool music, cool club, cool people.
- Because this isn't a karaoke bar, you better know the lyrics by heart (or at least have them cued up on your cell when you go up on stage).
- This isn't really a karaoke bar, but you won't find a better place in town to belt out deep cuts from Vicente Fernndez, Juan Gabriel and Morrissey, of course. There's mariachi karaoke, too.
- Dress code way too high for the area, bouncers wouldn't let me make it rain and threw the homie out cuz he's black. Guess I shouldn't have been surprised when I saw a picture of Hitler on the wall.
- The cheese is goodo
- This place sucks
- If you just want a good night of dancing and entertainment with some culture, this is the place. The crowd is good-looking, classy and ready to get down, while the drinks are tasty and affordable.
- Bring cash, $20 minimum on all cards
- The best spot for Thursday night's ever!
- A line .... at 11:30?