- Never had a bad expirence always clean and very good selection!
- Best ayce chinese buffet in the area...
- They have good calamari and decent crab legs but they are in high demand.
- The service and food were okay. Nothing out of this world. It's your typical buffet.
- Carb legs were not salty and replenished fairly quickly.
- Siu Mai, steamed leaves are good but they don't seem to have them often. I'm also disappointed they don't have bok choy and replaced it with spinach - why???
- They play overcompressed Pocahontas music in the background of their website, so it must be good.
- Good food and service. The wait staff might want to steal your baby if they think it's cute
- Foods pretty good, kitchens looks gross, staff is unfriendly
- Wicked quick food spot!
- The sushi chefs are artists
- Don't eat here - food is horrible and nasty
- This place is a shithole...got a flyer saying it reopened and we went...seriously the WORST place ive ever seen..who the frig puts 7 pcs of chicken in a container for sns chicken?????
- You really need to come in hungry to enjoy it to the fullest. Lots of different items including Sushi, and even if you take a small portion of most items, you will be eating way too much!