26 Gibbs St (Eastman School Of Music)
Rochester, NY 14604
- Don't fall off the balcony - you will die, yo!
- Holiiday Pops was awesome...Definitely puts you in the holiday spirit
- Built by George Eastman, it's the home of the Eastman School of Music, the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, and is the venue of the major acts of the Rochester International Jazz Festival.
- For the cheap balcony seats bring 1000 yard spy glasses.
- RPO! Incredible tonight.
- Ah they've done a great job on these chairs.
- Vrias apresentaes musicais gratuitas de professores e alunos da Eastman School of Music quase todos os dias.
- Currently here for John Mellencamp. No photography, no video recording, no phones out, no talking. Terrible place for a concert. Ushers have sticks up their asses.
- Jammin with the Symphony orchestra, Led by Jeff Tyzik for Mike Lynche
- Beautiful- always a treat to see the RPO
- Most cultural and historical sight in town
- GREAT MUSIC & PERFORMANCES !