800 N Green River Rd
Evansville, IN 47715
- Still can't find my mom. Been lost for days. Please help.
- Voted "Best Shopping Center/District" in our 2010 Reader's Choice awards! "865,000 square feet of more than 130 specialty stores, 3 popular department stores, and a spacious food court."
- you are gunna want to walk on the right side always. trust me!
- Sometimes people use the deaconess play area as a babysitter so they can play with their phone and ignore their children. Don't be that parent.
- Bourbon st. Grill leaves their chicken out all night
- RCC Western Shop
- Best Hot Topic I've ever been to.Then again, I'm from Missouri..Misery..yeeah.I still loved it, amazing people, and service, as always. :D
- There's a Chick-Fil-A just around the corner from the food court.
- The major department stores will often have the best deals due to the fact they don't cycle inventory. Take advantage of clearance sales.
- Stay away from the middle of the aisle's! They drag you in and make you feel sorry that you didn't buy anything.
- Meet Aarons mom here. I don't think she's going to be okay
- Always have fun and it's clean and I feel safe security is always walking around and patrolling nice at night walking to car vendors in center are annoying
- It's a mall. What more is there to say?Beware of the pushy sales people in the kiosks!
- Beautiful mall!! Lots of popular stores and a CAROUSEL!!!!
- China Experience is the best place to eat here. Orange chicken. Omm nom nom
- Shopping for me
- Leave the kids at home and shop tear free!!
- Hot Topic is a great place to stop. Good Service and lots of choices
- TradeHome Shoes in the mall has some awesome shoes at some awesome prices!
- Don't look anyone straight in the eye. Suspicious people here.