Eastern Parkway Malls
Other Outdoors, Scenic Lookout, Trail
- Trees along the mall are dedicated to WWI soldiers, presumably from Brooklyn
- Tranquil and serene
- Perfect fall weather walk!
- Just a great way to unwind
- Brooklyn's best thoroughfare!
- Take a stroll down the parkway designed in the style of Paris's Champs d'Elysee
- Great for biking but be aware of pedestrians
- A nice look to that neiborhood
- Good for walking, but I couldn't find the pretzel stand in this mall.
- Beware the crazy bikers!
- Labor Day Parade!!
- Parking is bad, take the bus, subway, or cab.
- Parking sux here
- I grew up with these malls...so lovely in the springtime. Especially at night!