East Side Mario's
- Garlic bread is great. They also have a great lunch menu. Very fast lunch service.
- Brunch is dope!...
- One of the best happy hours. The Chicken tetrazzini is seriously the best! Better than just regular chicken fet especially if you love garlic like I do. :) YUM!
- They give you bread, but you may not get it until your food comes if you don't ask when you sit. So ask! Strawberry pizzette was the bomb.com!
- For a DELICIOUS, uncomplicated meal for two, I suggest a New York Classic Pizza and a couple of Cesar Salads. Take advantage of the free refills on salad!
- Terrible waiting and hostesses. Be prepared to wait.
- come on sunday mornings for the brunch! :)
- If you come to eat here, you will probably be full by the time you get to your actual meal. Their soup, bread and salad are awesome!!!
- The salmon was the business.
- Everything was amazing, drinks, Italian wedding soup, bruschetta, stuffed mushrooms, four cheese spinach lasagna, Alfredo fettuccine... Portions are big.
- I had thin vegetable noodles, which was really good, full of taste. The service was excellent as well
- The Sunday Brunch
- Pastas are huge, enough for two meals! Sausages are pretty good. Nice garlic bread that comes with soup. Eggplant siciliana has so many breadcrumbs it loses the eggplant taste.
- They make the best Italian food ever!
- They have the best garlic bread ever!!
- My Favorite Italian restaurant...great service too
- Had the chicken tetrachini. Good choice. Came for the food but stayed because of the service.
- I always enjoy the meatball sub skillet
- Seafood linguine is very good. The pasta is super fresh
- Love the wedding soup and the prices are not bad