East River State Park
State / Provincial Park
90 Kent Ave (btwn N 7th & N 9th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Ride your bike here, bring a blanket (or don't), lay in the grass and get a sweet view of Manhattan.
- Watch the sunset from here as often as possible.
- Enjoy the wondrous view!
- Come here for the best views of Manhattan! Everybody is here to lay out in the sun or relax and enjoy the view, but the best part of the day to visit is dusk, killer views of the sunset!
- Its a weird park that obviously is lacking some funding but at the same time it has its history and open space. Read the signs learn about the railroad history here in Brooklyn.
- Best view of Manhattan, steps away from my apartment. Come with a blanket to lie on, some tunes to listen to and perhaps a bottle of champagne?
- bring a book and enjoy it while in the shadows of the nyc skyline
- ! . !
- Get some work done on the picnic tables with free wifi. Beautiful views of manhattan
- i highly recommend the chillin'.
- This park in northern Williamsburg is the former site of the Brooklyn Eastern District Terminal, Brooklyn's largest waterfront rail terminal, active until 1983.
- One of the best offerings of Williamsburg is the view from the water of Manhattan. In the summer, the flea market is outdoors right by the park. When you're done, ride the ferry back to Manhattan!
- Appreciate the occasional found object art.
- Bring a blanket and don't walk barefoot....goose poop central! Perfect place for a picnic, wine store on the corner of Kent & N6th 2 blocks away, stock up on munchies @ Bedford Cheese Shop on N5th.
- Go on Saturday. Get some food at Smorgasburg, sit on the grass, and enjoy Manhattan view.
- Great place to relax and enjoy the view
- Uma timo vista da ilha, em um parque simples, agradvel e com free wifi!
- Geese stroll amongst sunbathers on the grassy area just north of N 7th St. Sometimes said geese waddle onto the mini beach to take in the sunsets over Manhattan. Bag a PBR and join them.
- Love the view. It's so peaceful here.
- Visit this park in Williamsburg and then walk east over to Bedford Avenue for great restaurants, bars and shops.