East Pearl Seafood
- Best dim sum in Atlanta. Best chinese seafood, great service, and excellent menu diversity.
- Come here from some great dim sum!
- Awesome dim sum. Will return.
- First time, shot for the moon and had the Hong Kong style crab. Holy $&@! it was ridiculously good, that's not even doing it justice. Seriously I want to eat my fingers right now just for the memories
- First time here. Came during Memorial Day weekend. Wouldn't come back for the dim sum. It looked nice and things were fresh, but taste wise, it was less than mediocre for my family
- The Dim Sum was excellent. Nice variety and it was quick. Time wasn't just a luxury since I only had an hour for lunch. Prices were very reasonable.
- Weekend dimsum! Can't go wrong with the salt & pepper squid or beef ho fun (flat noodles).
- Go for the baked pork buns, bok choy, and sesame buns with red bean paste.
- Lo Mein noodles fresh made. Order pork ribs or Asian beef cubes.