East Atlanta Village Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Food Truck, Food & Drink
4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Not at ACE as of 2011. Moved to Flat Shoals across the street from Midway Pub
- The market takes place in the Village Hardware parking lot May thru Nov from 4 PM to dusk
- Shop for mushrooms from 5th Kingdom, heirloom and foraged vegetables from Crack in the Sidewalk Farmlet, and check out the Edible Learning Garden.
- Surprisingly good deals. You can actually buy things here with out being strapped for cash. Most vendors use iPhone payments and you can ride in on your bicycle. Remember, free bluegrass music in back
- Great Farmers market and neighborhood meeting spot. They even accept ebt.
- Peaches! Yum!
- Open from 4p to 8p every Thursday there is always a new vendor to check out. Bring cash and an adventurous belly.
- Such a great place to find some really good stuff. I always look forward to Thursdays.
- Gaia Gardens has great produce. Crack in the Sidewalk for amazing wild salad mix w/ beautiful flowers; nice sunflower sprouts or any greens. Simply Seoul Kitchen has incredible fresh kimchi & buns.
- Great people, produce and tarts
- 4-8 p.m. Thursdays. Founded in 2005, this festive market has an urban hipster vibe and was the first in Georgia to accept SNAP benefits.
- The new falafel and hummus tent has some seriously delicious baklava.
- Don't come here if you like chemicals on yer food!
- My friend Tami swears by the wild salad mix at one of the stalls at EAVFM
- Parking is hard to find, be prepared to walk! Great selection of goodies.
- Shop local! Don't forget to bring your reusable grocery totes.
- Check them out in their brand new space!
- Don't forget to bring your own bag.
- Great farmers market on Thursday evening :) Next to Ace Hardware.