$ $ $ $
- A fine planet to rest on. Cocktails are good too
- Foie gras with cherry compote and graham crumble
- Clams and Meatballs were very good -we did those as an appetizer. Pasta dishes are unreal - we did the nudi and the tagliatelle. Strip steak and scallops for dinner. Peanut butter sundae for dessert!
- This place amazing. Simply amazing.
- Best place I ate at it Maine! Beautiful and delicious!
- Once a year They have a special craft beer dinner where they pair beer with the food. It's awesome.
- Under the watchful eye of the James Beard Award-winning chef Ken Oringer, New England delicacies like Diver Scallops with Smoked Heirloom Carrots have never tasted better.
- Lobster rice noodles were fabulous
- Lived up to the hype. Octopus was our favorite dish.
- Expensive, but worth it!
- Next level atmosphere and food quality that's just as high
- If you can't get a reservation, tables outside are first come first serve. Maine Beer Co Lunch IPA on draft!
- Stayed away from the mains and instead got a slew of small plates, snacks, and a mushroom pizza to share. Crab toast and squid ink wings were standouts. They also have Maine Brewing Co's Lunch on tap!
- Earth was a disappointment. Atmosphere, B. Would have been higher but for the uninspiring views of the swamp. Food, B-. Tiny portions. Value, C-. Pricy for what was served. Overall, C+.
- Short ribs. Creative menu. Cocktails. Great setting.
- Wood fired meatballs are awesome.
- Summer Gaspacho and the crab toast = perfection.
- Heirloom squash soup is to die for!!!
- Lovely space, great food. We sat at the bar, then at the fireplace for after dinner drinks. Go soon, they close at the end of October until next season.