Dynamite Sushi & Asian Cuisine
Sushi, Sake Bar, Asian
- Needs to be open earlier
- Their spider roll is delicious.
- Best sushi around, hands down!! While there, enjoy the rotating gallery and let Ho know you like it! :)
- New system here now. You go up front to order, then they call you up to get your own food. No waitresses. Food is still great. But if I wanted fast food I'd go to McD's. Take out is your best bet.
- With no doubt, the best sushi in southern NH. You can ask for the rolls to be extra spicy, but at your own risk...
- If you have to wait a little bit then wait. It's well worth it.
- Get Mark's Maki. It's delicious!
- Like this place. I wish the had a larger selection of asian beers.
- FYI - Under new management starting September 2015. Menu selection is very different. Atmosphere is not the same. Also different quality of fish. Better hours.
- Bi bim bap, spicy tuna, spicy chicken soup, sashimi, service
- Best Veggie Sushi in NH!! sit at the Bar and have a convo with Ho the sushi chef! only downfall is they are not open longer hours any more.. but I Love this place!!
- Hot & Sour soup may have come out o a Dinty Moore can and mixed with some chili oil. Not a mushroom or woodear in sight, but carrots, corn & green beans. Really?
- Try the Katsu Maki... You'll be hooked instantly. The Bulgoki Hot Stone Bowl is awesome too.
- The L10, hot and sour soup with a kirchin
- Spicy tuna roll and a side of garlic ginger noodles :)
- Sushi. Mmmmmmm... Great staff.
- Pro tip: This location is spelled incorrectly. It's "Dynamite" sushi. Also, yum.
- Say hi to Alex Hurshman.
- Always get the hot n sour soup. Kitchen items and sushi are both delicious. Nothing bad on the menu.