- Try the Double Double!
- 73 -27 percent beef 3 oz
- Grease used here has not been changed since 1912!!
- The burgers are total gut bombs. Delicious, delicious gut bombs cooked in 100 year old crease.
- Enjoy your food while listening to live music from the pepsi-cola pavilion
- I heartily recommend the double with cheese and a malted milkshake. One of the tastiest burgers in Memphis.
- Grease alert!
- woohooo food
- Quite possibly THE greatest onion rings ever devised by man!!!!
- Total grease bomb, but sometimes you need that. Only reason we set foot on Beale St while in town. Get ready to deal with some obnoxious drunks, but then again you should be drunk too if eating here.
- Not bad overall. Chili cheese fries are not only good but more than plenty-enjoy
- Deep Fried Cheeseburgers! Need I say more?!
- Run a lap afterwards, they say the grease hasn't been changed in 100+ years... This was probably good for you.
- World famous isnt a lie. One of the best burgers i have ever ate!
- Mmm...100 year old grease!
- If u can handle the grease...
- My son loves the split dog burger! Basically a hot dog split longways and served on a hamburger bun. Good wings as well.
- maybe I'm weird, but Red Robin is way better.
- best burgers I have ever had. and I travel A LOT!
- Such sweet staff! Not many options for vegetarians, though.