Wine Bar, Italian
3770 Las Vegas Blvd S (at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Enomatic wine machine lets you try options without committing to an entire glass. Pours are available in 1 oz, 2 oz and 5 oz.
- Every Sunday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., d.vino has special 50% off bottles of wine. Ask your server for more details.
- Order the special 3-course Red Sauce Sunday menu. Three courses, $29
- The restaurant has some secret dishes not listed on the menu. Order the Osso Bucco or Seafood Linguini. Or, ask your server about the nightly special. Always fresh, always delicious.
- Osso Buco is the best!
- About 18 splendid wines are dispensed from a state-of-the-art Enomatic serving system in one-, two- or five-ounce pours.
- Daniele is a great server, get her if possible.
- Osso Buco fan? Ask your server for it. Not on the menu, but almost always available...
- the express lunch here is amazing. $14.95 for yummy food! Why aren't people taking advantage of this?
- Woooow!! Delicious food, great portion for a middle price segment. Service is top!!
- Rocked up at happy hour by chance. 50% off loads. Great food. Great service!
- Really good cheese and meat plate, pair with the house red and you're in business.
- Excelente vinho
- Don't worry about calculating a tip. They add 20% automatically no matter what.
- Chicken parm hearty. $3 happy hour beers.
- We had a great romantic dinner here on a Saturday night. The cocktails are awesome. We got a proscuitto and melon appetizer and a great wood fired pizza. The olives unfortunately are unavailable.
- Not worth the money. Middle end italian at best.
- Do not order the home marinated olives... Not good at all.
- try traditional tiramisu here
- D.Vino mesmo (;