Solea at the W Hotel
$ $ $
2201 Collins Ave (22nd St)
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Lists & rankings
- Voted "Best Restaurant Comeback" - Best of Miami 2010 - "Critics have loved the changes, and the swank indoor/outdoor space is buzzing."
- As if Chef Marc Vidal's menu wasnt reason enough to visit, the restaurant recently unveiled its first cocktail menu made with elements like bison-grass-infused vodka to cardamom bitters.
- There is the simply one of my new favs...and the only official great spanish restaurant on South Beach.
- ...when here take advantage of outdoor dining! Enjoy and savor Spanish inspired flavorful cuisine of both traditional & innovative plates while a soft downtempo music complements your mood...
- If you come here for breakfast get the French Toast and don't look back at the menu. They are most likely the best I've EVER had.
- The Foie Gras and Goat Cheese Empanadas are the perfect start. The sophisticated setting and elegant Spanish wines go perfectly with the menu that is a fusion of Spanish and Greek influences.
- nothing short of fabulous. every time.
- Best spanish kind of food in SoBe, great ambience and service!