The Dupont Circle Hotel
Hotel, Resort, Event Space
1500 New Hampshire Ave NW (at Dupont Circle)
Washington, DC 20036
- Omg what the hell! The bathroom set up in these hotel rooms is totally embarrassing!!!!!!!
- Make sure your room has working air conditioning before you go to bed at 3am.
- Awesome place - make sure to bring a watermelon jolly rancher lolypop and dip it in a cranberry vodka ---- perfection!
- Very nice hotel in the middle of the thriving Dupont circle neighbourhood
- Drinks are quite expensive. $15 Beefeater's martini. No lie.
- Heated floors in the bathroom for the win.
- Great Atmosphere
- My room is a'la Barney Stinson apartment except without a nice Stormtrooper! "This apartment is designed by Barney Stinson to be a place that when a girl wakes up the apartment will tell her to leave"
- Very nice hotel. Everyone was SUPER friendly. Good food at the cafe.
- Solid wifi
- Great hotel, with great breakfast. Big and beautiful modern rooms. Very good location.
- I had no trouble with the hot water! Loved the decor and the staff. Everything was clean.
- Comfy bed modern decor great staff.
- I would stay here again! The bar has great views for people watching.
- Nice room & friendly staff. FREE wifi!
- nice place
- Large, beautiful rooms in convenient location right on the Dupont Circle; nice bar and great restaurant also.
- Great location...the bar facing the Circle is good anytime to watch folks. Busy place.
- Still celebrating w/the soon to be
- Gorgeous modern hotel!! Heated bathroom flr and DND button for door! Free wifi and comps for Internet and printing in biz center (no locks) for "guests only" :P Come here if you can't find a kinkos ;)