Dupont Circle FRESHFARM Market
Farmer's Market, Shop
1500 20th St NW (at Massachusetts Ave NW)
Washington, DC 20036
10:00am - 1:00pm
- Bring your wallet.
- Clare's Camembert is pricey but SO worth it.
- Ecofriendly farms is the best for fresh meat!
- Get here early for the best produce and flowers. It goes fast
- INCREDIBLE! By far the best Farmers Market in DC HUGE!...love )the samples! Get there early, it gets crowded :
- Probably the best farmer's market in the DC area. Go EARLY when the weather is warm. Hot pavement + crowds in the summer can make the market unbearable.
- The Creamery's pumpkin yogurt drink - excellent! Like drinking pumpkin pie. Yummy!
- Clear Spring Creamery yogurt drinks are amazing!
- Please don't talk on the phone or wear head phones! It makes hard to serve you;) TY!
- Open year round, rain or shine, over 30 local farmers sell their wares and set out lots of yummy samples for kids. Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- Look for vendor named "The Copper Pot." Italian chef offering homemade pasta, sauces, and preserves. Favorite is Concorde Grape and Grappa Jelly. Alcohol makes every thing better, even grape jelly.
- Best Farmer's market in DC. Open year round with rotating products. Take a nice stroll and peek around. Perfect way to start a Sunday. I found the best chocolate milk I've ever had here.
- full of free samples - the best kind of farmers market
- Amazing Summer produce, plus a fantastic pickle & kimchi stand, brewery, and hummus samples.
- Great Saturday morning treat
- bunga rose segar lah
- tomato besar dan segar kat sini
- Healthy good and great seasonal veggies and fruit.
- Fresh fruits, vegetables etal...
- Really great market. Come on Saturday for best pickings!