Dupont Circle Fountain (Samuel Francis Du Pont Memorial Fountain)
Fountain, Plaza, Park
in Dupont Circle Park
Washington, DC 20036
- Best people watching place in the city!
- Perfect lunch place for people watching!
- For those times you want to be surrounded by hundreds of gigantic rats
- Excellent people watching. Also. Very thoughtful to bring fresh fruit for the homeless, they really appreciate it.
- While it's a fun place to sit and people watch, you really do have to watch out for the rats and be ready to dodge them after sunset.
- Designed by Chester French, Henry Bacon and George A. Fuller.
- A truly beautiful fountain and some of the best people watching in the district.
- Great place to relax with a book coffee or chill with a friend. Btw Starbucks has a public bathroom without a code.