Castle, Scenic Lookout
87 Dunluce Rd
Bushmills, BT57 8UY
+44 28 2073 1938
- Vista bonita
- Great views from the Castle.
- A nice wander around in the sun. Audio guides can be rented with a deposit.
- Amazing location! And you dont need to visit the castle during opening hours to still get quite close to it! Just get to the car park and approach from there
- Posto incantevole! Quel che resta del castello molto affascinante
- Hard to see from afar on a foggy day. Still a cool and eerie sight.
- Really interesting and some great hands-on archeology for the children. Curious to see what else they unearth in the future!
- Aprs avoir fait le pont de corde, puis la chausse des gants lentre est cher pour visiter cet endroit
- Great place to see where they filmed some of the Game of Thrones locations (Greyjoy's Castle) & the CGI they add to it. Beautiful view nevertheless of the castle ruins on the cliffs
- Una piacevole scoperta durante il mio viaggio irlandese . Un affascinante castello che merita di essere visitato
- You ll take a photo and that's it. The Causeway coast is beautiful everywhere.
- Stunningly positioned castle on a cliff top with amazing views out to sea. Well worth the entrance fee.
- Incredible views of ocean and castle ruins. Best views in N Ireland.
- Breathtaking, even on rainy days.
- Terrible car parking, find a space pack in it.
- Castillo a la orilla de acantilado. Precioso. Muy chula la fosa.
- The most scenic view is from the coastal road to the east. The ruins themselves aren't too much to speak of.
- Try the Home Made Scone with whipped cream, butter, fresh strawberries & strawberry Marmalade at The Wee Cottage.
- A nice walk around
- Dont waste money paying to see it; you get a better view from the road!