Dunkin’ Donuts Announces Plans For 65 New Restaurants In Dallas-Fort Worth Area, Including Several Multi-Brand Locations With Baskin-Robbins
Dunkin’ Donuts Restaurant Opens in Euless; Brand Continues Dallas-Fort Worth Expansion
Canton, MA (RestaurantNews.com) Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, announced today the signing of multi-unit store development agreements with four existing franchise groups to develop approximately 65 new restaurants in Dallas-Fort Worth and the surrounding area including Dallas, Collin and Tarrant counties. These new restaurants will include several multi-brand locations with sister brand Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. There are currently more than 35 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and more than 110 locations throughout the state of Texas.
The four franchise groups and their development plans throughout Dallas-Fort Worth include:
- Quality Brand Dallas, LLC, plans to develop approximately 35 new Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants, including several multi-brand units with Baskin-Robbins, in Wise, Rockwall and Hunt Counties. This group has also acquired 10 existing locations in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The franchise group is led by Hank Huth, who currently operates 18 restaurants in Phoenix, Arizona under the entity InterOcean Coffee Company LLC.
- Anju Donuts of South Dallas plans to develop approximately 15 new Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants, including several multi-brand units with Baskin-Robbins, in Palo Pinto, Parker, Hood, and Johnson Counties. They have also acquired eight existing restaurants in the Dallas-Fort Worth market. This group also currently operates three Dunkin’ Donuts in Houston and two in Beaumont, Texas, with plans to develop eight and three more restaurants, respectively, in each market. The members of this network also operate 13 restaurants in New York City and New Jersey. Led by Hiren Patel, the team’s first Dallas-Fort Worth location under this agreement is planned to open in fall 2017.
- Dallascious Donuts, plans to develop 10 new Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants, including three multi-brand units with Baskin-Robbins, in Cooke and Grayson Counties, and have also acquired ten existing locations in the market. Led by Hitesh Patel, the group currently owns and operates 22 Dunkin’ Donuts in South Florida. The group’s first location under this agreement is planned to open in the first quarter of 2018.
- WF Donuts LLC plans to develop at least five new Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants, including two multi-brand locations with Baskin-Robbins, in Kaufman, Ellis, Navarro and Hill Counties. This group, led by brothers Mak and Moiz Kurani, also has plans to develop three Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants and one multi-brand unit with Baskin-Robbins in Wichita Falls, Texas over the next several years, and their first location under this agreement in the Dallas-Fort Worth area is planned to open in 2017.
“We believe we can eventually grow our presence in Dallas-Fort Worth to around 100 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants, and are thrilled that these four highly-qualified and existing operators have committed to growing both the Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins brands over the next several years,” said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of global franchising and business development, Dunkin’ Brands. “We know these new restaurants will satisfy a growing consumer demand in the local communities they serve.”
Additionally, as part of Dunkin’ Donuts’ growth throughout Texas, a new restaurant opened in mid-November in Euless, Texas. Dunkin’ Donuts franchise opportunities are currently available in communities and towns throughout Northern, Southern and Western Texas, outside of major metropolitan areas. The company is looking for community leaders who may already operate local businesses, such as other restaurants, retail outlets or even convenience stores and gas stations, who have the passion and financial qualifications to develop anywhere from one to five restaurants in these regions across the states.
“As an industry leader in franchising for more than 65 years, Dunkin’ Donuts focuses on keeping our loyal guests coming back for more. As we look to grow to 1,000 Texas restaurants over the long-term, we are looking for qualified candidates with foodservice, operations and real estate experience to join our team,” added Benson.
In an effort to keep the brand fresh and competitive, Dunkin’ Donuts offers flexible concepts for any real estate format including free-standing restaurants, end caps, in-line sites, gas and convenience, travel plazas, universities, as well as other retail environments. Additionally, multi-brand restaurants that combine Dunkin’ Donuts with Baskin-Robbins under one roof offer even more opportunity to drive traffic during various day parts – from early morning breakfast and coffee all the way to after-dinner ice cream treats.
Dunkin’ Donuts offerings include hot coffee, iced coffee, flavored coffees, lattes, macchiato, espresso, cappuccino, Dunkin’ Donuts K-Cup® pods, Coolatta® frozen drinks, donuts, muffins, bagels, breakfast and bakery sandwiches, and a DDSMART® menu featuring better-for-you items. Baskin-Robbins offers guests a delicious range of creative ice cream flavors, custom ice cream cakes, ice cream sundaes, frozen beverages and take-home frozen treats.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or www.BaskinRobbins.com. Like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts or www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts or www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins).
About Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc.
With more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide, Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) is one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants (QSR) serving hot and cold coffee and baked goods, as well as hard-serve ice cream. At the end of the first quarter 2016, Dunkin’ Brands’ nearly 100 percent franchised business model included more than 12,000 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants and more than 7,700 Baskin-Robbins restaurants. Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. is headquartered in Canton, Mass.
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes