Donuts, Coffee Shop
3310 W Addison St (btwn N Christiana Ave & N Elston Ave)
Chicago, IL 60618
- Employeess are very nice here. :)
- Valentine's Day themed donut with raspberry filling.
- Donuts were stale
- Decent attempt at a cronut, wouldn't buy again though
- Munchkins not the freshest
- I love the late night drive through but the employees become less nice past 10
- Shut down the drive through if ur speaker doesn't work. Now we all gotta wait for like 20 minutes.
- Drive thru / awesome
- Like it sometimes dere slow but dere kool once I got a free coffee...
- Coffee refills only .99 ANY SIZE with a Dunkin Donuts mug!! All day, everyday!
- Try the coffee. I heard they're famous for it.
- Open 24 hours! :-)
- Don't expect them to know the difference btween a cap and a latte.