Dumser's Dairyland Drive-in
Ice Cream, Diner, Hot Dogs
4901 Coastal Hwy (at 49th On The Bay Side)
Ocean City, MD 21842
- Milkshakes. You want them!
- Ice cream is great!! Been coming since I was 5 keep getting better and better! Try peanut butter supreme!
- Dumpster? Hahahahaha
- What's not to like? The ice cream is fantastic.
- this place is Heaven on Earth.
- Great post-dinner stop but make sure you save room! Usually crowded, but the ice cream is worth the wait. Their milkshakes are the best!
- The cheeseburger sub is awesome! Best ever!!!!
- Got to try the cheeseburger sub if you're there! Delicious!
- The chocolate milkshake is straight up orgasmic.
- Typical fried beach food. Not the best, but hits the spot on a hot day in the sun.
- Great place to grab some ice cream! And a staple of the Ocean City experience!
- Try the fried chicken, just like mom used to make!
- Food. Here. Get it. Eat. Everything. Ice cream. Devour. Enjoy. Best. Ever.
- If you like banana you HAVE to get the banana ice cream. HAVE to. Doesn't even need toppings it's so good.
- Get vanilla in your coke! Yum!
- Freaken expensive!!!
- Hawaiian Ice Cream is yummy!!!
- Hawaiian Delight ice cream is delicious! Try it with chocolate syrup either as a sundae or a shake.
- Stopped for ice cream. Expensive for the size of the cone.
- Chocolate mint dipped in chocolate - the best! Make sure you get it in a cup though, melts so fast!