Furniture / Home
- Overpriced junk and rude employees.
- Avoid. Next day delivery. 10 days for damage assessment. 9 more days and still waiting on disposition. I do not appreciate being a warehouse for their damaged merchandise for 3 weeks and counting
- The prices things are marked down to seem equivalent to what you would pay elsewhere... maybe not, I dunno but I do know it's over priced imho.
- Sales people are aggressive here. You can find a decent deal if you can tolerate being hounded.
- Just hope you never have to deal with the manager here. They wrote my order up wrong and made me wait forever to fix it. The manager was unapologetic and extremely rude about it.
- An employee literally told me to get off a piece of furniture my family and I were looking at so they could show it to someone else. Um, yeah not like I would've bought it! What the heck!!
- Good selection - great staff!
- Lewis Tran is the man!
- Very nice sales people.
- Bought 2 area rugs. Great selection. Knowledgeable sales people.
- In and out in a minute. MFM said it stinks in here!'
- The commercials say a big sale but still the prices are very high!
- 99.9% happy customers.
- Ask for Paul Campise.
- See Paul for best service.
- Returning defective mattress