Mini Golf, Ice Cream
5210 Pacific Ave (at E. Hildreth Ave.)
Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Biggest ice cream sundaes I've ever seen at the shore! They also have a mini golf course.
- Go to Duffer's Ice Cream. Homemade ice cream. Arcades and miniture golf.
- Huge ice cream sundaes!
- Sundaes the size of your head!
- Expensive ice cream... Make the kiddos share
- I would rather be eaten by the sharks than have to eat and/or golf here...
- Family oriented, old fashioned place to eat. Split the ice cream for price & size reasons; HUGE & somewhat pricey. They know EXACTLY how to make a burger to how you order. DELICIOUS, overall great !
- The hot roast beef sandwich is awesome!
- Great ice cream and service!
- Really good homemade ice cream. A lot of basic flavors.
- The ice cream is amazing!
- Good breakfast
- Big ice cream selection
- Great ice cream sundae
- Great turkey reuban sandwich!
- Fun place to pay mini golf with family and friends. Beware the pelicans!
- Milkshakes...or any ice cream
- Try the waffle with ice cream for breakfast, its unreal!
- The activities at Duffer's are great for families!
- Ice cream portions are huge! Go with a friend and share. Family-friendly with arcade and mini-golf.