$ $ $
127 S State St
Newtown, PA 18940
- The chicken lettuce wraps are amazing!
- Pork fried rice and dumplings were really good
- Great food and nice outdoor patio. Be ware of parents who let their children use the front lawn as a playground while they enjoy their meal in silence inside.
- Try the delicious pine nut tofu and tequila lime cream grilled shrimp- light and flavorful!
- The scallion pancake is excellent.
- BYOB place
- Lettuce wraps is delicious.
- The wonton soup is very good. Decent sushi rolls. When in doubt, go with a house special or the General Tso's chicken (seitan if you're vegan).
- Forget about traditional Chinese dishes and delve into the delicacies of Euroasian cuisine.
- Lettuce Wraps & jumbo shrimp
- The wonton soup is a must order. Yum!!
- Beef pad Thai is the best I've EVER had!
- The Shanghai wonton soup is amazing; portion sizes are great. Tried the sesame chicken and shrimp in garlic sauce. Even with a take out, the great guys give you their famous tea!
- The eurasian side of the menu is the best. You can't go wrong with any selection on that side .
- Curry chicken is awesome too!
- Have the wonton soup to begin with, and keep your hands off of the noodles served with jasmine tea (tough to do that because they are great).
- Food is good. Variety of Chinese and western cuisine.
- Spicy pineapple rice is the best!!!
- Wonton soup as delicious and as light and tasty as Susanna Foo's!
- Great good but I wish the seafood was always fresh. It is not always consistent with the quality if their seafood.