- Depressed about your job, your love life, or just your existence? Come here, watch cute pups, love your life once again.
- go when the grass is freshly cut, & dog-watch.
- go to the park mon-fri between 5 and 7pm to see dog mania. all the dogs that have been indoors all day come out and release 8 hours of energy.
- Small, cute n cozy ... Unlike other huge parks in the city. Harvey milk photo center at one end and the Muni in one side ..duboce park cafe in the other are more than enough reasons to be here often.
- A landmark in SF, don't be surprised if you see a few random nudists chillin on the lawn.
- Sit on a bench on a Sunday afternoon and watch dogs run around for days!
- Watch out for falling trees!
- If you don't have a pet, this is the best way to get your dog fix. Everyone's super friendly and lets you play with their pups
- Pet at least one dog when passing through here.
- Place to take a really cute doggy, let them run around together and PICK UP THEIR POOP Please.
- Stickel rebounds like an Animal. #b-ball
- Gated to keep the dogs out and the chlldren in.
- Look at dogs pooping.
- Everything is awesome about it! In the playground that's really good.!!!!!
- Everything is awesome it to both park!
- Everything is awesome there !it's really good for hide and seek
- A very nice and familiar park to spend your day. Is dog friendly.
- Wonderful park to take your dog and relax.
- Bring your puppy during the day. Awesome swings for drunken swinging after the kiddies go home, naturally.