- Mon-Sat 3pm-8pmDrink:$3.50 draft beers; $3 well drinks; $2 PBRsFood:$1 off appetizers
- Literally the best karaoke in the Greater Seattle Area.
- Sing karaoke on Mondays and Tuesdays!
- They have Gluten Free Beer!
- Awesome juke box selections and cool bartenders.
- They have one of my favorite and hard to find ciders - Ace Cider. It's pear cider -light bubbly and smooth.
- $5 for a pint?
- Tuesday after fish races at sinners and saints go here and sing karaoke! =]
- Really cool bar with a nice ambiance. Bartenders seem cool and the drink prices come out to an even amount which, you know, is nice. Nightly drink specials.
- They have karaoke on Monday and Tuesday
- mind eraser is key.
- Go Mariners!
- They have Big Buck Hunter Safari. KAK!
- Burritio wrap at an Irish bar :)
- A decent Guinness! Plus has a pretty good rotating tap selection.
- Hommade hummus = delicious hummus plate. Open mic Wednesdays are ... 'entertaining', in a good way.
- Find a girl sing heartbreaker and try to kill the hov verse as good as kj