Dive Bar, Pub
225 W 79th St (btwn Broadway and Amsterdam)
New York, NY 10024
- Tucked away inconspicuously on 79th st this place is quite chill .. felt like I was on Cheers. Not your typical NYC plc and unlike Jake's etc nearby.. Tip? smithicks specials on weeknites
- Always: Jameson on the rocks..kinda place
- It's happy hour all the time in here.
- Perfect, unglamorous, nyc Irish hole-on-the-wall. Inexpensive pints to boot.
- One of the last great bars on the upper west side. Have a large group? You can't beat the seating in the back, with pitchers.
- The best part of this bar is the sign outside. You saw it? You're good.
- Good times, warm taps though. Stick to bottles.
- :)) :))
- One of the oldest bars in NY, what's up?
- They have a full length mirror in the ladies' room. Awesome!
- One of the few bars I know that is open at 10am
- Best Guinessin the city!
- No-frills place that often plays sound on Yankees game. They serve 20 oz. drafts
- Best Dive Bar in New York City - and of course I found it.
- Free Internet!
- Guinness is the best in NYC
- Old-school bar!
- Great Irish place with NYC vibes! I love it!
- Cheap beer for happy hour 3-7pm
- Great no nonsense Irish bar.