Pharmacy, Convenience Store
- Thursday, Dec. 23rd beer tasting at the Bedford DR 5-7pm. Hoegaarden, Stella, Bud
- The pharmacist Roy is awesome!
- If you're hot go stand in the chill room..worth it
- Protect yourself with a flu shot. Many insurances will cover the cost. See Leina or Roy in the pharmacy
- They refill your growlers here. Brooklyn Brewery amd Sixpoint ales included!
- Ask for a free pill organizer at the pharmacy!
- Join us today, Dec. 30 from 6-8pm for beer tastings at our Bedford Ave. and N. 3rd st. store in Williamsburg. Get ready for New Year's Eve!
- Click the special here button when checkin in!
- Amazing walk in beer fridge. Right by the front.
- Pharmacy staff is knowledgeable & friendly. The pharmacist will call is they have any concerns about a prescription. They remember me by name. I love this place!!
- Picking up some things for Peters
- Growler station is cool. This is one of the few full pharmacy and convenience store in the area.
- Usually a long checkout line but a decently stocked store/pharmacy.
- They carry la croix sparkling water here.
- They literally have a walk in refrigerator filled with beer
- Beer selection is
- Beer cooler. Did someone say refillable growlers?
- The best Pharmacists in Williamsburg. Leina and Roy are great.
- They play Cut Copy here. Dance (and shop) til you drop.
- Moral of story, want beer, bring an IF BECAUSE IT'S A CORPORATE CHAIN.