Du-par's Restaurant & Bakery
Diner, Deli / Bodega, American
- $2.99 shrimp cocktail is really good.
- Don't waste time. Go to the counter. Get pancakes.
- The food is very good! BUT and it's a big one - their service is NOT good... eat there almost everytime we are in Vegas- and almost everytime the waitress acts either tired, bored, or both!
- Best breakfast I've had in Las Vegas!!! Great service and great food!!
- Just 99, when introduced to Vegas, the cost for a sundae glass full of baby shrimp and doused in cocktail sauce is now $2.99.
- The preserves are quite good! Be sure to get some toast and try them!
- I don't know how they're so busy.. The service is slow as hell, food is less then sub par.. They bring ur toast way before ur food comes to the table.. And all I hear are people complaining..
- INSANELY good hash browns that you can order 24/7.
- Amazing breakfasts! Pancakes, Omelettes, muffins, preserves... All delicious. We eat here everytime we're in Vegas!! The service has gotten much better since 2011, Monica was great!!
- These famous pancakes are fluffy and the perfect way to end your late-night bar hop. Its something about the texture of the pancakes, dripping with butter and lots of syrup that simply hits the spot.
- Ask them to make you an alcoholic milkshake!!!
- Stopped in for drunk food at 3:30am. Unacceptable service. 45min for a sandwich. Staff was rude and unhelpful. Will NEVER eat here again...EVER.
- Ask for your cocktail sauce on the side so you can enjoy it with ALL your shrimp, not just the ones on top.
- Open faces tritip sandwhich... you can thank me later.
- Probably the best pancakes in the world. They are fluffy and tasty. Make sure you order a stack (short stack will do ya)
- The pancakes are incredible. Server said they had a patent on the process/ingredients!?? I love them. A lot.
- Great muffins.
- Best chicken fried steak ever!
- Best breakfast anywhere in Vegas! Don't miss the pancakes, homemade preserves, or squeezed to order orange juice.
- The pancakes are pretty good here