D.T. Fleming Beach Park
Beach, Surf Spot
- Great waves! This is my favorite beach on Maui... the sand is super fine and so soft.
- It's a windy beach but the scenery is amazing. Great bar on the beach as well (part of the Ritz-Carlton) that serves drinks with a nice view.
- Try body surfing or boogie boarding
- One of my favorite beaches in west maui, great for swimming/snorkeling (not as many rocks as in most places) and they have a rockin DJ on the weekends!
- Beautiful beach!
- Excellent beach. Great plave to lie in the sun and listen to the waves crash or let the kids play in the surf.
- Great waves and nice and quite beach
- Toller Strand! Teilweise etwas zu starke Wellen fr Kinder aber wirklich viel Spa fr Erwachsene!
- Its an alright beach
- Ritz Carlton beach - great bodyboarding
- The nearby by Burger Shack restaurant now takes phone orders and will deliver lunch directly to you on the beach. The menu features signature burgers and sandwiches and over-the-top milkshakes.
- Fun spots to swim. There are tables, good bathrooms, and plenty of beach! Watch for the strong undertow though.
- Award-winning D.T. Fleming beach is a must! Great for snorkeling, boogie boarding and stunning views of Honolua Bay. Facilities include BBQs and picnic areas for a full day of fun in the sun!
- Big waves and a shore break, bad for body surfing but great for wave bobbing!
- The restrooms are not stocked with soap, so bring your own if you want to be hygienic.
- Love this beach. The day we were there it was quiet and beautiful.
- Great boogie boarding beach in west Maui
- Relax & enjoy the vibes..
- Probably the best beach on Maui! The ones at the resorts are beautiful but this one is more wild and has HUGE waves!
- Awesome place to chill, sun and surf.