Governor Alfred E. Driscoll Bridge
Garden State Pkwy (at Raritan River)
Woodbridge, NJ 08832
- Only check in of you're the passenger!
- Knee steering check-ins ftw!
- Incline means you use your gas pedal to maintain speed so traffic doesn't get created. I hate morons!
- I miss being able to see the drive in movie from the top of the bridge!
- Don't die!!
- The marker between north and south jersey
- If you look North East, you can see World Trade 1 in Lower Manhattan
- My Dad used to take a bus to AC from the Bronx, and when the driver was at the top of the bridge he would yell out we are at the "top of the world!!"
- Don't check in while driving
- Beautiful Night View
- Widest highway bridge in the world.
- Where central jersey meets north jersey.
- The worst merge ever just after the toll plaza
- Stay in the left lanes if you want to be in the express lane. Don't wait til the last minute from the right lanes past the toll booths.
- With a total of 15 travel lanes and 6 shoulder lanes, it is the widest motor vehicle bridge in the world by number of lanes and one of the world's busiest.
- Raritan bay extension
- Don't be that a$$ that pays a cash toll in the far right and does a Jersey slide across to the far left to be in the Express lane!! If you want to ride the express lane you should have an EZ pass!
- Do NOT drive with eyes closed as John suggested I do. Hahaha
- This bridge is the pits!
- Lanes are way too small...