The Winningest Beer of Every 2018 World Cup Country
The 2018 FIFA World Cup is underway in Russia and everybody who’s anybody knows that soccer fans are some of the loudest and proudest supporters in the world. From full-body paint to bears blowing vuvuzelas and the taste of tears running down your face, nothing compares to the thrill of a professional soccer match.
Until the final match is played July 15, fans will celebrate the victories and mourn the losses of their favorite teams — perhaps with a cold one (or two) in hand. So we compiled a list of the top-rated beers brewed in every country that qualified for this year’s tournament.
How did we do that? We scoured thousands of ratings on RateBeer, BeerAdvocate, and Untappd to find out which beers are most beloved by imbibers around the globe.
So whether you’re waving a flag proudly in the stands or cheering from a recliner in front of the television at home, fans near and far can toast to the top dog, underdog, home team, and rivals with the winningest beers of every 2018 World Cup country.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them