Drink Blogs: DIY Amaretto and More
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Make your own amaretto with some vodka, sugar, and almond extract (above). [Soup Addict]
• Have you ever had these adorable, green gooseberries? They look amazing (especially as a juice). [Hot From My Oven]
• Skinnygirl's Bethenny Frankel is now releasing three California wines. [Wine Spectator]
• Here are some perfectly good reasons to have a pot of tea, including that time when you have to "diffuse awkward situations." [HelloGiggles]
• Here's what to expect after next week's boozy Mardi Gras. [Buzzfeed]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.