- Drink all the beers, eat all the sandwhiches, watch all the soccers.
- Seattle Weekly's Staff Pick for Best Beer Selection in a Bar in 2011! Find more winners with our Best Of App!
- Laid back and comfy place to hang out, delicious beer and delicious food, all of the dogs to love! What more could you want?
- Gah, the pizza is AMAZING! Also soccer, beer and dogs. Get it.
- Pet the puppies. Check out the bathroom art. Enjoy the amazing selection of beer. Oh, and the espresso machine is a straight Cadillac that produces some if the best coffee around. Xx
- Cheer for anyone but Man. U! Go Sounders!
- Good draft beer selection.
- Sandwiches are excellent for such a small kitchen.
- Charming. A favorite little hole in the wall. Tiny, thoughtfully designed space. Smart beer selections, good espresso, soccer on the telly. Limited but quality menu. No hard booze.
- Very small place
- Cool place to watch soccer. Unless you're not a Sounders fan... Then pick somewhere else.
- Sweet beer selection, dog friendly and super awesome staff!
- First time to visit The Dray, ad it's definitely not my last... Really friendly spot, good service... And the best thing is they have all Europe football leagues...
- Soccer, beer and dog friendly.
- Drink beer.
- 12 taps, constantly rotating. Great place to watch soccer matches!
- Pliny the Elder!
- Have a pint or 5.
- Try the beer!
- Best bathroom ever!