Drawing Room Café
Tea Room, Café
Fulham, Greater London
- Wonderful spot to get away on a warm day
- Good coffee but no kitchen - food is pre-cooked
- 29 September: Take tea in Bishop Howley's Drawing Room. Designed for him by the architect S P Cockerell, it was completed in 1814 and was used for afternoon tea by the Bishops of London from then.
- Make time to walk around the mini museum - a fascinating walk back in time
- Burgers and sandwiches great! Bagels was stale though
- what an amazing find !
- The chocolate brownie is amazing!