Nightclub, Lounge, Hotel Bar
$ $ $
- The new place to be. Located at the W hotel. It is deifnitely a good place for celeb spotting. -Tiffany Rinehart, Life On The D-List
- Sunday nights can be such a downer, make your one last dose of freedom count than with the party atmosphere that a Cannonball Sunday night brings (with $5 beer and $7 cocktails)
- Nightclub Of The STARS
- You're likely to promise yourself to never eat another potato chip again. This is the LA you see in movies, and it's kind of wack.
- The rooftop hot spot has fast become a star magnet. W Hollywoodhotel guests will have an easier time getting in, but if it's not happeningfor you, try the Living Room restaurant and bar downstairs.
- When I just want to dance and get sweaty, I can always count on Drais afterhours with my best friends - Ernest Pierce, DTLA
- This is the hot spot here in L.A!
- If u wanna do bottle service or guest list text me and I can take care of u 6304149373
- Call me for guestlist and bottle service. 212-671-0761
- Go to the W Hotel and hit up Drais Hollywood on the rooftop. Nightclub, pool, restaurant, just HOT!
- Love it...
- Best night to come if ur not a total tool and want to see actual talent and world class djs is sunday
- Beautiful pool and view. Park on ivar or side streets for free!
- Get a CABANA, there's NO other way! Get a bottle of Belvy and your party is off the chain.
- Dana was here on the phone with Ari discussing dinner plans during Entourage S8E4
- GORGEOUS Views of Hollywood and beyond! (Get a booth!)
- Dinner menu is amazing. Everything I have tried was excellent.
- Quirky crowd, but very in and cool!
- Been working here for years, let me know if you have any questions about bottle service, I'd be happy to help out! 858.736.4652
- serice is kinda wack but you'll def have a great time with bottle service.