52 West Port
Midlothian, Midlothian EH1 2LD
+44 131 228 4543
Lists & rankings
- Burntisland ice tea foreva! <3
- Raspberry ripple cocktail, mmmm!
- MegaGames with Tom Webb at 5:30pm. Hilarious interactive games hosted by the award winning comic ~ www.tomwebb.info/megagames
- Tom Webb Fixes 2012. Free comedy everyday at 5:30pm from the star of Dave TV, face of Popbitch, 'ingenious and fresh' (Time Out) 'The highlight of the show **** (Three Weeks) ***** (Remote Goat)
- This little gem is tucked away just off the grassmarket. Like all Blue Steel establishments expect great cocktails and a funky unique interior. This one is especially intimate due to its smaller size.
- Now that theyve updated the bar, its become one of my new favorites in town! Lovely staff and amazing drinks, recommend to have a chat with the bartenders if youre not sure what to get. ;)
- Routine Rita is goooood
- Excellent cocktails, but felt understaffed and quite cramped for a Saturday night - half the bar had been cordoned off for a private event.
- Cheap cocktails
- Awesome cocktails & staff, one of the best secrets in Edinburgh.
- Extremely crowded at the weekend
- Wi-Fi password = billmurray
- TOM WEBB'S WEDDING ~ Brilliantly funny comedy from the award-winning star of Dave TV, face of Popbitch... and singleton. 5:30pm ~ August 3rd-24th 2013 ~ Free Entry
- Great place must visit if you are in town..!! Taste the cocktails they look and taste awesome...!!!
- Very nice atmosphere and cosy decorated place. Upstairs is even nicer.
- Order the watermelon martini you won't be disappointed :)
- There's usually only a couple of staff on, so it's easier to get served and generally enjoy yourself on quieter nights :)
- Try the gee whiz and up the apples and pears!