East Bay Rd
Osterville, MA 02655
- Great fishing off the raised platform and the end of the pier
- Beach opens st 9 daily. Come early to avoid waiting in a long line. Love this beach as you can walk to the backside and look for fiddler crabs. Tons of shells.
- Walk to the back beach to see tons of fiddler crabs
- Great beach
- They wont let you bring your car to drop off and pick up, pretty rough if you have a few small children with you
- This is my favorite beach on the whole planet. I especially lovr the jetty of rocks all the fishermen sit out on.
- Camp out by the dunes if you want to avoid what can be a rather chilly but welcomed ocean breeze.
- If you don't have a Barnstable sticker either park your car at the church up the street and walk or arrive at 8:30 AM on a weekday and you can park at the beach
- Best beach on the Cape!!