Donuts, Breakfast, Diner
- The women working the counter are incredibly rude. Too many other good places to go on this island to put up w that.
- just stop for the Doughnuts. Breakfast is overrated.
- Beat homemade donuts!
- Sugar donuts are doughy miracles
- Great donuts.
- your quintessential diner with an average fare. you can skip the corned beef hash; theyre known for their pancakes and donuts.
- World-famous doughnuts. 'Nuf said. The end.
- Only regular coffee here- no espresso. Donuts are fine, but not warm. It's a skip. Better off with a croissant at The Handlebar Cafe
- DONUTS SENT FROM GOD
- the Downyflake Doughnuts are Legen..........................................dairy
- Perfectly sized donuts - only good when fresh
- Hash and eggs
- Donuts Donuts Donuts
- Best doughnuts in the world. Period.
- Try the homemade donuts, they are the best! Not a very big selection of them however. Their homemade granola is absolutely amazing as well! Breakfast is a little over priced....
- Don't get breakfast sandwiches to go at the counter. The women are incredibly rude and the breakfast sandwiches look and taste like they were made last night. Not going back
- Got the blueberry pancakes, corn beef hash and a side of eggs. And a cup of coffee. The blueberry pancakes were delicious and the hash was especially yum. I recommend them both.
- Best blue berry pancakes on Nantucket -get the fresh blueberry syrup!
- Love the scotch irish cake!
- Must do breakfast stop while on Nantucket. Try the spicy Portuguese Linguisa sausage.