Downtown Los Angeles Artwalk
Art Gallery, Art Museum, Bar
- Art + food trucks = very cool. But all the live music makes it that much better, so enjoy live bands at the Art Walk Lounge.
- 2nd Tuesday of every month from Noon to 9pm (and later in some places). Visit http://downtownartwalk.com for map and details.
- Food truck galore!
- If you really want to stand out here, dress like a normal person.
- 4sq meetup!
- Don't be a jackass down here and get all crazy and start fights and whatnot. People call this area home.
- Hipster central, good times!
- There r sooo many ppl ever time! Come early & don't run over anyone plz...
- CA (See) Stroll around downtown on the 2nd Thursday of every month. Great art, fun crowd and many food trucks (and nearby bars). What more could you ask for?
- Check out www.downtownartwalk.org for a current list of galleries & you can even make your own map!
- Bring cash
- Check out the latest and hippest at the Downtown LA Art Walk, which occurs the second Thursday of the month.
- 2nd Thursday of the month, stroll thu downtown LA viewing the most eclectic mix of art the citys talent has while people watching & listening to the sounds of a variety of live performers. - Whitney
- Come sing and dance with the Hare Krishnas!
- Get your booze at Old Bank Market 409 S Main St. Good Friendly Service and prices!
- If you like street art, visit Crewest Gallery on 110 Winston, between 4th and 5th. Adjacent to Main St.
- Who's going to the afterwalk fuk orgy?
- Ride your bike!
- Go to the dimsum truck on 6th and spring parking lot
- Sometimes Rickey (The Downtown Pirate) brings his mom to sell her special peach cobbler!