Movie Theater, Indie Movies
251 S Main St (btwn 2nd & 3rd St)
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Holy Fuck Comedy Show every Tuesday at 9 is always great!
- CA (See) Awesome live theater + comedy and great one-off film events (Charlie Sheen weekend, anyone?). The perfect intersection of highbrow and lowbrow.
- Love the free comedy shows every other Tuesday! Quality comics, cool venue. Grab one of the two-seater chairs if you can!
- Support indie filmmakers by catching a flick here.
- Nice place for events. Love the rooftop bar.
- Large single-screen theater with comfy seats, modern decor and amenities, and free wireless internet.
- music on the rooftop!
- Great movie theater!
- Beer, popcorn, movies
- Great venue! We're enjoying watching music videos at LAMVF.
- Comfy seats, great independent films + plays from Broadway and the West End! Plus beer with my movie!
- Sit in the extra plush seats toward the front. They go way back...
- Get something from the bar, they have a great selection and its super high tech. The staff is friendly too:)
- On April 19th, 2012, Bierut will finally share with us again in his talk titled Learning on the Job: 10 Lessons from 35 Years in Design. Join us for an event that you simply cant miss! #BierutInLA
- Here for Holy Fuck! It is so funny and FREE!
- It starts at 8 not 7. $11 for 4 tacos. Not bad
- We're catching a screening of "The Innkeepers" on February 3.
- I totally recommend checking out any event at the Downtown Independent. This is a uniquely modern building with a sleek feel.
- Free wifi here. Just sayin'.
- Cool venue. They run lots of indie and obscure films as well as numerous forum events like DIY Days. Rooftop bar. The neighborhood is a bit out of the way and doesn't look real cool but really it is.