Downtown Grand Las Vegas
206 N 3rd St (btwn Stewart Ave & Ogden Ave)
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- A pleasant surprise in downtown! Great desk chair and bed, definitely better than the basic rooms at the fancier Strip hotels.
- Great location, beautiful hotel, fantastic staff, spacious rooms with great views, excellent wifi...very glad we moved here from the strip and will be our first choice when we return!
- Best valet in Vegas! Super friendly, welcoming, and professional!! :-)
- Check out the new rooftop pool called Picnic. Amazing drinks, awesome staff , and a great vibe!
- Can't wait to stay at The Downtown Grand, Las Vegas!!!
- Other hotels need to learn from DT Grand what service is!:-)the rooms are clean the food is delicious & price right! gr8 location. get a players card and show your local ID & gt 1/2 off all your food
- A couple new restaurants to pick from. What's good to try? www.mikedoria.com
- Have you had a shave ice from Ninth Island today?
- Stuart & Ogden is the best restaurant downtown, love this place. Great Service and Love the Food -
- Awesome Chinese food open @ 5 PM daily!
- Not sure it's "free" wifi when they tack on another $19.95 a day to cover the cost. Not happy with that surprise since there was no mention of this fee on the website when I booked the room.
- Valet service is friendly if not a little slow at times, but not any slower than at other casinos. Great vibe, drinks, and customer service. Pretty good player's club as well with easy free play.
- Beautiful hotel, great staff, nice (indie-rock) music choice! I will definitely recommend and be back!
- When you're done at The Grand, go down the street to the best local bar- The Griffin. You won't be disappointed!
- 3:2 blackjack is best gaming option.
- If youre here on business and want quiet sleep, the windows are pretty thin. Im on the 21st floor and its still loud from Fremont St. Other than that, its a decent hotel.
- We got good service and an okay but smallish room. Cheap room. Cleaner than some places in town. I'd stay there again.
- Very spacious room with a nice view of downtown. I got a $10 match play, $5 free play, a deck of cards and a pair of dice just for staying there.
- The pool on the roof of the casino is amazing! Be there before it closes at 8PM
- Decent hotel with a spacious pool deck. A bit dislocated from the Strip and no proper breakfast restaurant apart from complimentary coffee and a cafe. No fridge or coffee maker in room is a minus