Downtown Farmer's Market
Cedar St (btwn Lincoln & Cathcart)
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Plenty of fresh local everything. Don't miss out
- Lots of different vendors of both prepared foods and fresh fruits and veggies. Great in the summer time!
- Best farmers market in Santa Cruz. The $1 samosas are amazing.
- A huge selection to choose from and awesome yummy goodies abound here.
- Delicious Crepes - The Truck Stop - Roli Roti - Uncle Ro's - Penny Ice Creamery - our own mini food truck gathering!
- Deal on my Broccolini!
- Check out THE RIB KING! His offerings are to die for!
- Lulu's has a booth there where they sell Badam Milk. It's a steamer with almonds, saffron and cardamom... probably some other stuff... but most definitely JOY.
- Stop by Hwy 1 Farmers for some of the best produce here.
- Not only does the produce rock but if you're hungry, try the vegetarian sushi and pick up one of those samosas with mint sauce on top!