Downtown Culver City
Culver City, CA 90232
- Take the Expo Line here...I did!
- buy a house nearby
- Too many good restaurants around, so hard to just pick one :)
- Don't embarrass yourself by walking into one of Joshua Call's Almost Invisible Boxes; they're actually utility boxes wrapped in vinyl that's printed with images of the surrounding area.
- Parking sucks here
- Njoy the scenery!!!!!
- Giant space invader statue in front of Cold Stone!!
- Love the that Down Town Business Association extended their third Wednesday Block parties.
- Sometimes the garage is insane but, be patient! There are stupic ppl who try to cheat paying a dollar and it screws everyone up during busy times. This girl was understandably angry but not her fault.
- Come Downtown every 3rd Wednesday, every month for Live Music, Arts & Crafts, Car Shows and a vibrant scene. Lots of stuff kn the weekends & a great Farmer's Market.
- I love this area
- Be sure to hit up Kay n Dave's happy hour EVERY day from 4-7pm or Rocco's Tavern 4-7 two-for-ones Monday-Friday.
- Plenty of foodie choices!
- These nice people at the Blu Sugar rolling botique had somebody make something up and call the police on them for trumped up stuff for some unknown reason. All of it was proven false. Visit them here!