Washington St. (at Summer St.)
Boston, MA 02110
- One of the best places in Boston to see street style. Here's our look at some of the most stylish folks we could find.
- Find artisan foods, fine arts, fiber arts, ceramics, glass works, herbal products, jewelry, photography and more at the Summer Street Markets, Wednesdays & Fridays 11-6 through October 26.
- Be careful at night...
- Live band on Thursday's
- Watch out for Construction on the old Filene's, enjoy the sidewalk shops and the different bars, coffee shops, etc.
- The area's largest holiday market happens every day from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. from Nov. 27 to Dec. 24. Check out handmade goods from local artisans including food, photography, homeware and clothing.
- Follow the @CMAXdifference Tour as they make their way here on SEPT 19! Learn more about the #CMAXdifference at http://bit.ly/QD4DeX
- Retail therapy on the way to South Station!
- so many honeless dudes. dont be alone late at night
- "Centro" centro, como em muitas outras cidades do mundo, inclusive So Paulo. Lojas, gente apressada e a Macy's para salvar o dia de compras (pra quem curte).
- Be mindful of your surroundings. .
- Good place to shop and drink and eat!
- Watch out for the sketchy crackheads and hobos. Hold your breath; some parts smell of piss so bad.
- Make some enemies on the concourse to the redline outbound. Push, shove, make someone move faster than a glacial speed.
- Look for fine art and jewelry at the Summer Street Markets presented the by Downtown Boston Business Improvement District (BID) summerstreetmarkets.com
- super crowded. do not go during rush hour!
- fantastic place to be amkng the hustle and bustle; and to people watch
- Just had my first arepa at a street cart. Thumbs up.
- Enjoy the trash tornado on windy days.
- Buy handmade items during the Art Fridays markets (May-Septemberish; see link for details).