Downtown Berkeley Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Vegetarian / Vegan
- A child on your shoulders eating a muffin will leave crumbs in your hair
- Lots of organic and vegan options.
- Great little children's park next to the farmers market
- Sno pearl peaches are so dope!!!
- Inaugural experience: the morning after a party while still a little drunk. It's a wholesome city friendly event if you're looking to leisurely people-watch while being surrounded by beautiful fruit.
- Come here and get your groceries for the week from fish and beef to vegetables and fruit. You'll find almost everything you need
- Fresh produce!
- Try the strawberry milk at the St Benoit farms stall. Also plums and pluots at the frog hollow farms stall in the summer.
- Get to the farmer's market early for the best selection
- Great organic produce. Some places are cash only be prepared!
- Great produce and meat
- Amazing deals on protein at the end of the day.
- Must visit places - blue bottle coffee and andy's and cindy's thai
- Love this Farmers Market. Try the Heirloom tomatoes from Riverdog Farm. They are delicious.
- Best place to buy three twins ice cream - including huge bulk containers and package deals.
- Produce & politics!
- Favorites include the three twins ice cream, frog hollow crisps, and the Thai food snapper! Plenty of delicious fruits to sample too of course! Love the selection here. :)
- The Italian place on the corner has the best macaroons ever! Grab a shot of wheatgrass while you're there.
- Unique veggies!
- Great find: ginger-stuffed olives!