Downstairs at Eric's
Pizza, Sports Bar, Arcade
- Best Pizza in town. Eat up
- Come for the food, stay for the arcade. Or the other way around. Either way, enjoy this staff favorite.
- You have to have the pizza here! It really is the best. Also get the garlic bread crust.
- Great beer selection including seasonals!
- Get the baked wings! You won't regret it!
- Super diverse menu, you might be turned off. Don't, it was so delicious. Everything was great! Greek pizza, fish and chips. All great.
- Really great pizza. Best in town. Arcade's pretty good too.
- Best homemade pizza in Colorado!:)
- Make a reservation first, otherwise it'll be difficult to find a place inside!! It was worth!
- Make sure to check into the Recon Instruments Tent during Winter Dew Tour Dec. 15-18 2011 for a chance to win a #MODLive, the world's first GPS micro optics display for alpine goggles.
- Try the Hot Apple Pie! Hot apple cider with a shot of Tuaca and whipcream on top!
- Good kicking chickin
- Get an order of the baked wings, always great!
- Deep fried perogies & try the garlic crust!
- Thai pizza with garlic crust is awesome, doesn't sound great but it is.
- Video games and cocktails. What more?
- Great veggie burger. Be sure to play arcade games while you wait!
- Cool arcade + sports bar! Food was ok, nothing special, but they have 30 tap beers!
- Great atmosphere, good food. Love the retro feel.
- Get the garlic crust.