Downey Brewing Company
Brewery, Bar, Food
- My tip is don't come here. Terrible service and a very rude manager. They didn't have half the beers I asked for either. Bad experience at a very ugly place.
- Service still sucks....SMH.
- Any place that serves Dogfish Head is A-OK in my book!
- get the sam adams cherry brew. It has that nice Light Ale taste with the Cherry after taste. A definate must get!
- Very good on tap beer
- Not a fan of the greasy food, save your money for the beer...
- HORRIBLE service from waitress and the hispanic blonde manager( avoid her). They dont care about you the customer!! There are better places in downey to watch football games! The "owner" is an Ahole!
- If you're sampling different types of beers for the first time arrange then light to dark and have some water handy to get the taste of the previous beer out of the way.
- Service could be waaaaay better, if you're looking for fast, attentive, catering service, keep driving. Awesome live music tonight though...
- I agree!!!! mmmmm...love the Sam Adams Cherrywheat!...drink it up with their sliders!
- If your looking for a refreshing white ale I higly suggest you give the Lost Coast Great White a try, you can't go wrong with that!
- If you like trying different foods then I'd say try the exotic sausages. I'm actually impressed with the selections.
- Great alcohol such as the beer.
- The bone wings and boots. Dos x. Cute girls that work there
- Waiting....on Karen Garcia
- Lots of great guest beers on tap plus plenty of imports available in bottle. Get your brew in their 44oz souvenir boot if you're really thirsty.
- The first couple of times I went there I was impressed with their beer selection. I like a lot of Belgian beers. They don't always have what's on the menu though, disappointing.
- Good drinks but kind of expensive
- Fish and chips are gooood! Flavorful fish, thick fries with a dinner salad.....